Multi-Touch Multi-touch sensing enables people to touch a screen with more than one finger at once. This also enables more than one person to interact with the screen. This makes for very interesting interactive art.http://multitouch.fi/
0000 - Looking Outwards I: How are artists/designers/architects using code?
Statement:All assignments numbered 00X are due Wednesday, September 3.
Look around at the world of digital art, software art, computational design, etc. Find a project which interests your curiosity, and which you'd like to discuss further. Upload the URLs into the area normally provided for the "description field" (You may need to add line breaks!). Write a paragraph (about 100 words) about why it interests you.
Here are some places you can look to get started:
- The Processing Exhibition site. (Note that the exhibition continues on several pages, scroll down to see more.) Or Code Tree.
- Good project blogs like Infosthetics, We Make Money Not Art, and Networked Performance.
- Computational architecture and generative form in Scripted by Purpose exhibition, Generator X.
- The Flickr pages of Flight404, Toxi, Marius Watz, LennyJpg, Lia, Erik Natzke, or the Processing photo pool on Flickr.
- For technical ideas using Processing, you could look at Processing Hacks, ProcessingBlogs, and Code&Form.
- Reinhold Grether's large list of Media Art Links.